About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Saturday, 14 December 2013

1 to 60 and T4




Today is a good day!  You fink that me, Charlie Sooper-cat has a fast motor bike - I can't reech the pedles, silly.

No, today is good day because my T4 number is good.  Four weeks ago I was off the scale.  That is not fare as I am a good boy and when vet putz me on the scale I think hevvy forts and try to way lots for Mrs Hooman, she sez I must not looz more wayt.  The scale goze to 99.  Today I am 59 but I downt no why as I am 14 and even she is not 59.  But she iz happee.  Vet iz not happee, he never happee, he want me to be under 30.  But I am under 30 I am 14.  And no one sez my T1, T2 or T3 is good, why the fuss over my T4, the others must be very good if no one sez abowt them. Fuss, fuss, fuss.

Vampire vet wants to have more of my blud in 4 weeks.  I must try to remember this and be hiding that day.  He sez 59 could be 60 and I must be normal wich is 1 to 60.  I am not normal, I am Charleeeee sooper cat.  He wants me to be 1 to 30, but big number better, no?  No!

I snooz now, the numbers make me tiard and the hot wall is on to warm my feet. Nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment