About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Monday, 18 November 2013

Make your own bracelet - pvc bracelets and hoops - supplies destash


 I have decided to no longer sell these pretty PVC and leather bracelets or the PVC hoops that will fit them.  The pvc hoops could also be used with metal rings in chainmaille - I've seen a bracelet made this way and it was very attractive.  So a quick de-stash of supplies - perfect for upcoming craft fairs or quick and easy gifts for friends and family.

To BUY: Email me which you would like, give me your Paypal email address 
and I will send you a Paypal invoice


Postage per order  £1.30 UK, £3.30 Europe and £3.80 everywhere else


 First up: PVC jumbo jelly bracelets (above) - approx. 4.6mm diameter tube x 20.5cms inc connector
3 black, 2 cherry, 1 pale blue and 1 pale pink Lush Loop 3mm diameter x 22cms inc connector
Perfect to make some quick bracelets for friends for Christmas; just add beads.  
Just cut to size and reconnect the silver coloured connector
 £10.50 for the 7




leather  plaited bracelets with approx. 4.8mm ends x 18cms + 4cms extender chain
3 purple and 2 pale blue - £2.50 for the 5 (yes, 50p each; I'm practically giving them away - you won't find this cheap on Ebay!)

 


Lush PVC hoops – large size – approx. 10mm o/d, 6mm i/d   - 12 lavender, 12 black, 12 dk pink, 12 bright pink, 11 orange, 12 turquoise, 12 brown, 12 bright green, 8 dk green, 10 dk blue, 12 pale blue, 12 olive green, 8 dk purple, 8 lt purple, 4 white (157 in total)  £14

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this information. I guess these are pretty great deals. But are these still stuffs still available and on stick until now?
    WhiteLightProductions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The large Lush hoops are still available. Contact me if you wish to buy.

      Delete