About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Monday, 11 November 2013

Fresh baked beads - on offer before I list elsewhere


Lots of fresh baked beads, almost straight from the kiln 
(I allowed them to cool and then cleaned them first)

These have all been individually hand made by me 
in my North Somerset studio
and annealed in my kiln for strength and durability

These beads will shortly be listed in my Etsy shop, but
for  an early offer, if you would like to buy any of these
email me which you would like and your
PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice

Postage will be £1.30 UK or £3.80 worldwide
per order

This offer is until midnight Tuesday 12 November GMT
Once listed on Etsy these will not be available for 
direct sale

 
11 pretty blue beads, made from a pale blue transparent base and 
decorated with blue frit (crushed glass)
Approx 13-14mm diameter
My ref: 1111/1
£8.25
 
 9 pretty marbled green beads
Approx 13mm diameter
My ref: 1111/2
£6.75

 10 purple speckled beads
made from a base of transparent purple,
decorated with frit in shades of pink, purple, blue and hints of gold
Approx 14-15mm diameter
My ref: 1111/3
£7.50

 9 purple and blue patterned beads
Approx 13-14mm diameter
My ref: 1111/4
£6.75

 A pretty quintet (5)
Made from transparent pastel yellow glass
decorated with frit in shades of orange, blue, yellow and more
Approx 14-15mm diameter
My ref: 1111/5
£3.75

 A baker's dozen (13)
Gorgeous beads made with a pale transparent base
decorated with multi-coloured frit as shown
Approx 14-15mm diameter
My ref: 1111/6
£9.75

A pretty set of 10 marbled beads
colours range from cream through coral to a warm taupe
a multicoloured glass that changes tone as it is worked
Approx 13-14 diameter
My ref: 1111/7
£7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment