About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Sunday, 16 June 2013

This week's new listings - beads and focals - 10% of sales to charity


It's been a while since I've listed any focal beads for sale 
so this week's Ebay listings include a selection 
of these as well as some sets of beads and 
some collections of 'orphans' 


10% of all my Ebay bead sales are now being donated to 
my favourite local charity - Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary
Ebay handles the donations, 
no worries that they won't happen!


 I already donate a % of my sales to them as well as 
'end of lines' for their raffles and sales but this is a 
little bit more than I can give.  
Every little helps!


 Thanks for looking at my listings, 
please share with anyone you think might be interested 
in handmade glass beads - not a sweatshop in sight, 
just genuine passion in every thing I make.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment