About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Sunday, 2 May 2010

Beatiful beads - sale



Available from my Folksy supplies shop, I bought these beads because I couldn't find what I was looking for, but these aren't what I was looking for either so I've not used them. They are now offered for sale at less than retail price to make way for other stock. Click on the pictures to be taken to the items.

The red beads, above, are vintage. Through drilled.


Green lampwork beads, through drilled.


Turquoise and tan flat ceramic beads, through drilled.


Stunning aqua glass 3-sided beads


Bright blue foiled flat beads, again through drilled.


Beautiful large bright turquoise faceted glass heart, through drilled, and nickel free heart pendant.


These are just the latest additions. There are lots of other beads, findings and tools in my BlueBoxStudioToo Folksy supplies shop,

All fragile items are sent boxed, to make sure they are safe from the ravages of the delivery system. As always, if the cost of postage and packaging comes to less than you pay, the difference will be refunded.

No comments:

Post a Comment