About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Blog give-away for Facebook fans


I'm going to have a give-away for fans of my Facebook fan page once I get to 125 fans, or people who like my page, whatever they are called today. I'm up to 99, so 125 is not too far away.

The prize will be a goody bag of things I have made, perhaps some gemstone earrings, a mirror, a key fob, or something else. I'll make sure it is worth your while and at least £10 in value.

Sorry, my cat (above) is not included but he's daft enough to think he is invisible in the garden., He's a domestic long haired moggy, but my vet thinks his dad or grand dad might have been a Maine Coon; he is pretty large and far larger than his 1/2 brother.

So what do you have to do?

Become a fan of my Facebook fan page and leave me a comment on my blog that you have done so, either now or in the past.

AND, once you've become a fan of my Facebook page ...

If you also buy something from me from now until the draw, which will be when I get to 125 fans, you can have 2 extra entries in the hat for each complete £1 you spend with me.

Don't forget to leave me a way of contacting you if you are the lucky person.

Open to everyone, UK or elsewhere.

Hopefully this is not too complicated.

6 comments:

  1. Think I've just got you to 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a fan on FB so can't get your total up, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh im 106!! yey goodie bag sounds amazing!!! .. hope i win!! x violet x

    p.s good luck with the fans.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items, glad to be a fan.

    Leona. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i made it 112, the goodies look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just fanned you and left you a message on FB as well

    ReplyDelete