About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Thursday, 15 April 2010

The beauty of the sea - now available to you - special offers


Stunning 'end of day' sea glass suspended on sterling silver chains;
now available direct from Blue Box Studio.

For a 20% discount (excluding postage) on these items
or any other items in my Big Cartel shop
enter the code BLOGREADER when prompted.

Offer ends 30 April 2010.


A medley of greens

Cheery Cherry

The blue of the sea and sky

2 comments:

  1. You may enjoy becoming a member of Seaglasslovers, the largest online community on the net dedicated to Sea Glass Collectors of the world.

    Over 3800 members sharing 20,000 sea glass and beach photos, Craft and Display ideas, Shard Id, Sea Glass Anatomy, Sea Glass Color Wheel, beach locations and so SO much more!

    Membership is free to all and we are a Non Jewelry and Non Agenda site.

    See us at http://www.seaglasslovers.ning.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a member - I just don't get there as much as I'd like!

    ReplyDelete