About Me

My photo
North Somerset, United Kingdom
My parents were worried when I ran around with scissors – now I play with fire and (intentionally) break glass! Based in the beautiful South West of England, close to the sea and often the scene of beautiful sunsets, I am inspired by the countryside around. Working with sea glass collected from remote beaches, soda lime glass from Murano, Italy, Europe, USA and beyond, I create artisan beads, for use in my own jewellery or for you to enjoy in your own creations. But I couldn’t stop there; continuing the theme from round rods to flat sheets, mostly from the USA, I break large sheets of transparent, opaque, multi-coloured and dichroic glass into much smaller pieces to make a kiln-formed range of bright, colourful jewellery and home decoration. Each piece I make is individually designed around the shape, size and beauty of the materials and intended to be unique, wearable, usable and affordable. All my glass work is kiln annealed for strength and durability and designed to give pleasure for years to come.

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

My new boxes have arrived!


For some time I have been looking for a supplier to print my logo onto boxes for me. Some were expensive, some couldn't make a large enough printing block. I already had the log in various formats ready for the printers but wanted to be able to use only one size to save having to buy 2 printing blocks. My usual supplier couldn't do it, well not what I wanted for the price I wanted. Looking on the internet I came across the Tiny Box Company.

They've patiently worked with me to create the boxes I wanted, sent me samples to look at and approve, printed my boxes and arranged delivery (then re-arranged, thanks guys) for a convenient day. I'm really pleased with them and, best of all, no more labels refusing to stick to the front of boxes! I have a supply of plain boxes left and these will be used up in time but these lovely boxes are destined for show at forthcoming craft fairs. I'll certainly be using this company again.

Let me know what you think.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, very stylish and elegant. I am sure the customers will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete